PROGRAMME 1: ADMINISTRATION
– to manage and facilitate the provision of financial management services and provide corporate management services.
Contact: 018 389 5111
PROGRAMME 2: SUSTAINABLE RESOURCE USE AND MANAGEMENT
– provides agricultural support services to land users in order to ensure sustainable development and management of natural agricultural resources.
Contact: 018 389 5333/ 5405/ 5985
PROGRAMME 3: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCER SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT
– provides support through agricultural development programmes. Enable support transformation of the agricultural sector to actively contribute to economic growth, inclusion, equality and the creation of decent work. Increase food production through producer support and development initiatives.
Contact: 018 389 5620
PROGRAMME 4: VETERINARY SERVICES
– provides veterinary services to clients in order to ensure healthy animals, safe animal products and welfare of people of South Africa.
Contact: 018 389 5057/ 5102
PROGRAMME 5: RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
– provides expert, problem focused and client centric agricultural research, technology development and transfer impacting on development.
Contact: 018 389 6500
PROGRAMME 6: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS SERVICES
– to provide timely and relevant agricultural economic services to ensure equitable participation in the economy.
Contact: 018 389 5872
PROGRAMME 7: STRUCTURAL AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING
– the programme facilitates and provides structured education and training in line with agricultural education and training strategy to all participants in the agricultural sector in order to establish knowledge, prosperous and competitive sector.
Contact: 018 389 5740
PROGRAMME 8: RURAL DEVELOPMENT
– the programme coordinates development programmes by stakeholders in rural areas.
Contact: 018 389 5430/ 5432